- Please allow for a two week production time; all pieces are made to order
Each piece is meticulously crafted to order. Once your order is placed, materials tailored to your specific piece are sourced and the fabrication process commences. Due to the personalized nature of this service, please note that orders are non-refundable.
- Please contact email@example.com with all of your custom requests. I love sourcing unique gemstones and creating bespoke designs that cater to you or someone special in your life.
- All rings are made in North American ring sizes.
- To be certain you're ordering the right ring size it's best to have your finger sized in person by a professional jeweller.
- Items are shipped via Canada Post or FedEx.
- Cost of shipping is paid for by the customer.
- International orders are subject to customs and duty which are not the responsibility of Erica Leal Jewellery.
- Though gold is the easiest jewelry metal to care for, it is still recommended that you remove your jewellery when exercising or partaking in forceful activities where your piece will come in contact with steel (lifting, using heavy hand tools, etc.). Steel is a harder metal than any gold alloy, and repeated forceful contact can lead to your jewellery being scratched, misshapen, or broken.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery to bed or in the shower.
- Clean your gold piece with lukewarm water, a gentle dish soap (non-detergent), and an extra soft toothbrush or Q-tip.
- Keep your jewellery away from strong chemicals.
- Take your gold jewellery to a professional jeweler or use the polishing cloth provided to shine your piece. Do not use any chemical cleaning products.
Brass and Bronze Jewellery
- Brass is a lovely metal, but if you are sensitive to some metals, it might be in your best interest to consider silver or gold jewellery.
- It's not recommended to frequently get your brass jewellery wet, to exercise in it, or wear it to bed.
- The best way to keep brass jewellery tarnish-free is to store it in an airtight container or bag.
- Use gentle dish soap, lukewarm water, and a cotton swab to clean your brass jewellery.
- Use a polishing cloth to bring back the shine to your piece.
- Do not use anything abrasive to clean your jewellery.
- Tarnish is a dark layer that forms over time on the surface of metal when it's exposed to the elements. Therefore, it is recommended to store your silver jewellery in a sealed plastic bag, avoid getting it wet, or exposing it to extreme heat.
- To clean your silver jewellery, use non-abrasive dish soap, lukewarm water, and a soft toothbrush or cotton swab. Use a silver polishing cloth to quickly bring back the shine to your jewellery.
- Avoid getting your inlay jewellery wet in any way.
- Do not expose your inlay jewellery to excessive heat.
At Erica Leal Jewellery, we're dedicated to building a digital space that leaves no one behind. While we strive for excellence in accessibility, we also understand that it's a journey, and we're committed to continuous improvement.
Your Feedback Matters:
We're not just striving; we're evolving. If you encounter any accessibility barriers while browsing our site or have suggestions for improvement, please reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org. Your insights guide our continuous efforts to bridge the gaps and make our online environment accessible to all.